Real gold sites

Discussion in 'General' started by NowIsB, Nov 2, 2012.

1. anyone got some sites that sell real gold chains and shit? Tryin to find a legit one but the harder i google the more i just get sites that are selling gold plated stuff and shit like that. im lookin for the real deal ya dig

2. Go to a store? I would never trust 1000s of my dollars on the internet

3. which is why im asking if anyone here knows a legit site...

Id have to travel 150+ miles to get to any store to find what im actually looking for.

4. Like rap star bling or white business guy bling?

"Quality, over Quantity."

5. why would you have to drive over 150 miles?

6. Pawn shops if ya have any in yer area.

Online....Ebay...:wave:

7. to go to a place that has a premium selection, ie chicago or milwaukee

8. You dont have to go all the way to chicago or milwaukee to find a good jeweler or pawn shop with a huge selection.

9. Shit if your dropping money on the gold then why not just make the trip?

10. #10 Chrismittty, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012

11. Because why do that when i could do it from the comfort of my own home?

thank you sir, knew it was only a matter of time until someone who was experienced showed up, ill continue this in PM's with ya

12. Not sure what you did OP. But yeah, if you can see this, it seemed like the stuff you showed me was on the right track.

13. Go to a jewelry store.

14. Probably one of the first blades I'm happy to see banned lol.

15. They are usually a shit ton more expensive than ever necessary.. You could buy 24k gold, alloy it yourself, make a ring, have leftover gold for free and profit If ya charged what your average Kayslike place does.

I got into jewelry partly because I know how to find it cheap, and partly because I can make new things pretty reasonably priced...

Yeah or super small, thats my other issue with chains, Pics are really misleading without a size comparison. I didn't know his budget either, till after some of what he said was along his lines, Nor did I check the chain he was wanting to emulate until he PM'd me.
    Hommie wants a widee Herringbone, or something like that, there's no hollow to be had with that:smoking: Flat as a pancake. I am just hoping he at least can still look back and get some info from the thread and makes an educated purchase. Even though hes banned.
    [​IMG]

16. lol damn. wonder what he got banned for