Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

real fucked up story

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by puffpuffpass714, Feb 19, 2008.

1. ok well about 2 or 3 days ago i was looking to pick up an O of some decent dank off this guy i usually dont pick up from ( hes a little sketch ) well he gave me and my friend a ride down to the place and told my friend that we would have to go in to check out wat buds we want ( assuming he already payed the dude) my friend walks in and i see another guy run around the building back to the kids car so im thinking ok wtf is up i walk to his car but as soon as i get at least half way there he zooms off through a red light ( the money wasnt all mine so im not too pissed acually the guy gave me a free eighth cuz i had to walk at least a mile and a half back to my house ) but he said the reason he robbed us is cuz the kid i was with looked like a nark pretty fucked up story tho deffinitly a buzz killer

2. thats real fucked up.

3. What a fucked up story!

4. He didn't give you a "free" 1/8 if he stole your money.....or am I confused?

5. Yeah, I'm confused......

6. I'm confused as to why he posted the same story twice.

7. antoher sketchy dealer /sigh :devious:

8. sounds like a real douche. did you get the other kids money back? i hate dealers/people like that.

9. it was mostly my friends money that he took off with i told him it was his tho sry if i wasnt clear but he gave me a free eighth for making me walk home

10. So, he robbed your friend. Didn't give you your share either, then told you he was sorry and tried to make it up? ha. that's the only reaction I can think of is to laugh, that sucks man.

11. Who sorry to push out some bs here, but wtf is this? Why post this? Clearly you are messing with some sketched out guys and you are not experienced in the field of laying low. Try not to get busted and ruin your life. Getting ganja from a guy that robs you because YOU look sketch. WTF...

12. that is ridiculous, people are stupid enough to shoot someone over that kind of thing... makes tokers look like some kind of savages.

even if you did bring a narc - did he expect the narc to be on a sting operation ALONE!

what if this idiot hit someone's mom walking across the street, or T-Boned your WIFE because of running from imaginary cops.

i live in socal - there is less of this crap going on because of the clinics - but i've gone back to the streets cause the clinics are just too expensive!

13. Wow, that sucks. I'd take a baseball bat to the f*cker and teach him a lesson about stealing other people's money. If you thought your friend was a narc he could have driven off WITHOUT the money. It's a poor excuse for stealing some cash.

14. people get killed because of this where im from. even smaller than zips too. dealers better act like a businessman or someone gonna set up a jack

15. if that EVER happened to me, id fuck some lil gangstas up.

16. interesting story....a bit confusing.

17. if you don't do anything about it your a pussy

18. Soo...the dealer didn't rob you? but some other random guy?

19. This is OFFICIALLY the STUPIDIEST thread ever. This kid is like 10 years old. Prolly been smoking since he was like 5 by the level of retard this story is on. I-D-I-O-T.

20. You're a bitch.