Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real definition of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sheep herder, Sep 22, 2011.

1. i was just wondering if anyone could give me a good definition of dank, so i could see if the stuff i usually get would be considered it.

ive seen dank defined everywhere but not well enough to find out how good my stuff really is.

the shit i usually get has visible trichomes, no seeds that i can remember, smells pretty strong, and has one stem as part of the bud.

is this just fire/beasters or actual dank? i know its hard without pics, but i cant get them.

2. Sounds like dank

3. theres no real solid definition. there's some weed that looks and smells like trash but get you fucked up, and stuff that looks great but sucks. it really all depends on what the high is like. how much did you pay?

4. im curious cause ive only bought from 2 dealers and thats what ive always gotten. seems like everyone gets good shit around here

5. i pay 20 a gram, pretty standard in the northeast. probably more like 20 a 1.3 tho