Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Dank OG Kush and my first real piece!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pinoypothead77, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Ok so my dealer/friend just dropped off 1.2 of some of this dank kush,

[​IMG]

And Last friday i bought my first real hand pipe, it's a cheap 10 dollar gas station glass changing one but it gets the job done, named Simba like the lion king...don't ask we were high.

[​IMG]

It has an insaneeely deep bowl...

[​IMG]

Any thoughts are appreciated and remember this is my first real dank/pipe so lemme know if you think 1.2g of this stuff was worth the 20 bucks me and my friends pitched in. Thanks :smoking:

sorry for the quality too...webcam :/

2. that's not og.. that's mids

3. what makes you say that, lol im serious though lemme know if you think im gettin ripped off, its not like he'd get very far if i was...i got some friends that would know too.

4. does it stink heavly? not some bullshit where you put it near ur nose and go "YEAH!" it should be stinking up the entire room even from a long distance you should smell it like another room persay

5. i wouldnt say it stinks up the house but when i enter the room it's pretty heavy

6. Macgyver im sorry but that was idiotic to jump to conclusions.

Thats just a shitty picture theres no way to tell.

Get a camera not a webcam lol

7. og kush always smells limey like lemon pinesol

8. The pic is just too crappy to tell. It could easily be OG

9. yeahhh lol it looks alot lighter in person so i can see where he might have mistaked it for mids seeing that it looks dark in the picture.

But yeahh i plan on buyin a better cam pretty soon lol

10. eh, I wouldn't say that. Kush has a distinct smell, yes, but I've actually had a number of very high quality different variations of it that weren't quite that pungent. I mean if you're buying dank, you should be able to know it's dank weed before your dealer even hands it to you by smelling it all the way from their pocket. But I've had some very high quality buds that barely had any smell at all. I don't know if scent is necessarily related to potency.

The real question is trichomes. Your camera clearly sucks so we can't tell by the picture, but does it have clearly defined "crystals"? I mean, look up a picture of kush and compare/contrast.

11. i just actually did that and compared it to the pics online and i've confirmed it is OG, it has tons of crystals too

12. #12 KobeBryant, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    Yeah I mean the pics suck so we can't see any trichomes whatsoever, so it looks like some dirt mids, but if it's got nice trich coverage, decent smell, and a powerful high, it might actually be Kush. What was the high like? Kush is one of the most distinguishable ones there is so it's not hard to know if your being BSed or not. I don't know why dealers continue to lie and say strains are Kush because it's among the easiest ones to prove if it's legit or not.

13. Lol sorry didn't see someone posted the same thing...:p

14. Sadly lol i haven't toked it yet, i'm saving it for me and my buds this weekend to celebrate the end of finals week, its gonna be a tough week trying to save this shit hahaha i'll let you know how lit we get though lmao:D

15. Well just a heads up, every time I've ever had plans to "smoke some Kush and go do [this]", my plans for the day always end after the smoking Kush part. You might want a Sativa or some type of hybrid if you have plans to like... get off the couch. :smoking:

Kush is great, but it'll ruin your day. In a good way

16. Lol thanks man, we plan toke after my friends grad party and then just crash in the tent afterwords in his back yard, so some sittin is mainly our plan hahaha:hello:

17. sounds perfect. kush is the fuckin bomb if you're just trying to rip the bong with a couple friends at the end of the day, but when I smoke it earlier in the day I end up just getting really really comfortable and taking naps on and off all day.

I'm also a big fan of the polar opposite, Haze.

18. lol @ the big shot calling out your weed

and failing

19. wtf lol thats some of the DANKEST kush ive ever seen stop hatin

20. nowhere close to og, but that doesnt mean its not some good smokin herb