real crazy shit

Discussion in 'General' started by nugrugger_09, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Okay, so as some of you know I'm a student in college and me and my roommate, antwanp here on the forums, are pretty much stoners. Anyway, my roommate has been tearing up the room looking for a nickel, he only needs five cents more to get a coke,:laughing: the only problem is there is no more change in the room at all. By now some of you are getting pissed, cause so far I haven't said anything interesting, but bear with me. During his search he opens one of his drawers that he hasn't opened since like last semester and finds a pair of jeans in there, only problem is, we don't know whose jeans they are. They are way too big for either one of us and we have no idea where they came from, it a pair of mystery jeans man, wtf!?:confused:

2. To tell you the truth, I really don't think anyone really cares about your "mystery jeans" I mean I don't but maybe somoene does....​

3. then dont fuckin read it and leave the thread. god im starting to have zero tolerance for posts like this.

anyway nug, that post made me chuckle cuz in our dorm we get so much shit left in here, its like our own thrift store.

4. I anticipated getting some posts like yours Billy Bong, but honestly IDC. It just seemed like a real wierd thing to happen, and this is the General forum, so yeah. I mean, what would you think if you opened your drawer and found a random article of clothing you've never seen before in your life, trippy as fuck man.

5. I'm tripping and I thought it was funny :p :hello: :wave: :smoking:

6. Lol, why don't you wear the jeans, as high up as they can go, with your t-shirt tucked in and a string around acting as a belt.

Then you can pretend you area hillbilly for a day.

Or you could just sell them on ebay...lol :D

7. if you do wear them... maybe soomeone will remeber losing a pair of pants and you could give them back lol.