Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Brooklyn style Sour D. with the purp and all

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by R0ck3tFU3L, Sep 21, 2013.

1. purple.jpg

there's a close up of the purp inside a nuggie I broke open.

2. very nice nug man how did she smoke? sour diesel is one of my favorite strains, and being from Jersey, ive had some of the best in the world. Recently met a grower who supplies like 3 counties with sour diesel here. Finally completed my mission of finding out where all of jerseys sour comes from 

3. Can you post more nugs shots of the diesel?

4. sourd.jpg

5. Nice. Picked. Up some nice purp today for 50 a 8th

Sent from my UTAB71 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. ahh mean she smoked like a dream, I'm all out of her now though. makes me sad but it's whatever. my newer shit doesn't compare but I've been mostly chowing down on the tri color italian cookie edibles me and my friend made.  and that's crazy shit man, I heard nj bud is doing it big. but apparently this sour came from Oregon and judging by the quality of the bud I'm just going to have to take his word for it. 

7. word man, any pics? and that's what this went for. 50 an eighth, 90 a quarter and so on.

8. Really nice man, thank you for posting that other pic for me. looks delicious 

9. looks bomb