Ready yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hom3grown0815, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Would like some opinions on whether or not this looks done yet? I lost track of when it was flipped to flower and I had some deficiencies I was dealing with. I thought it had roughly 3 weeks left but it sure looks like it's finishing. Any input is appreciated. 1547951560686.jpg 1547951668034.jpg 1547952004608.jpg 1547952087780.jpg 1547952289437.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trichome shot?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. You may want to have a look with a magnifying glass. But they look like they are in the last stages. Nice yield but wait, are you growing more than one plant in a pot ? The structure looks a lil strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. No loupe or endoscope?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. I looked with a glass and and it's about an even mix of milky and clear. The plant was mainlined from clone, its manifold was in such close proximity to the soil that it started to throw some roots. So I covered the whole hub with soil and the whole thing rooted. That's why it looks like each stem is it's own plant, each stem rooted

6. No just a magnifying glass

7. Whatever deficiency was present most definitely affected the yield. The mother that clone came off of was that same size and I got almost 6 zips dry. That one I would guess doesn't even have 2

8. Get about 6 inches from a bud and zoom in

9. Like this [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I will when the lights come on

11. I will when lights come on