Ready yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doorag, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Are they ready

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. amazing how many of these we get on a daily basis. Use the search feature.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol relax internet warrior. I just want to know if there ready or not.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very close. U can find a app called zoom microscope. It can really zoom in on ur outside Ts. Need a scope for inside Ts. Pocket scope or loupe to really see them

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got a pic of the tricomes

Attached Files:

6. They ready .

7. I don't see much amber? I have noticed this Summer that anything growing Outdoors has been looking more done on the outside than the inside due to this crazy heat everybody's having may even have something to do indoors with the warmer Grow rooms and everything now too I mean I'm sure you would be okay if you did pull it but I'm thinking you still got another week or two to get some Amber did you use that app that I told you about?

8. So in or outdoor? What strain? Breeder grow times? So if they say 9 week flower and u are on 7 than i would go longer. I tell you what I do when I think it's close as I find a top nugget maybe not the very top but something that looks done compared to the rest of the bottom dry it naturally for 3 or 4 days or however long it takes to be smokable. Give it a try then this also will keep you from chopping it for 3 or 4 days. But without a microscope to look at the inside trichomes you really won't know there you go that's all I got

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ok thanks im gonna wait to chop them

10. Indoor unknown strain its week 7 i think

11. Omg how did i guess that bahhhaaaaaaa. So google up ur seed and go on seedsman page and read about strain. Most people never grow and finish before those times those times they post are generally for expert growing facilities

12. Do you have a scope you can get a $10 one at a hydro order one on Amazon very important if you're going to continue to grow.

13. I have thirteen plants the rest are vegging they're huge

14. See this what the app photos will look like when u have all cloudy. This was almost done[​IMG]

15. See the dif in cloudy versus clear still? Oh man yah get a scope. Can be the difference and your weed being a grade or C grade

16. Your right my first grow barely got me high

• Like Like x 1
  17. Looks good though and u are very close. Great job. In box me a photo would love to see them

18. Corny but true[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Good luck here I am by the way
    My summer journal

20. The rest are vegging outside so 12 veg 1 flowering