Ready yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by fish4lex10, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Just went out to check on my girls. They look very crystallized but the buds don't seem very plumbed up to me (especially the last two pictures) Should I wait another week for these girls and let then really finish up?

The plant in the first picture is the farthest along

The last picture is a nug I plucked from the first plant to give you a better idea

Thanks

Sent from my LG-E971 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 fish4lex10, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Here's a small purple auto with no plumbing of buds at all...Sent from my LG-E971 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Most ready plant

Attached Files:

4. Plant with pink pistals

Attached Files:

5. #5 fish4lex10, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Small autoflower, again not a lot of bud development but mostly orange hairsSent from my LG-E971 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. Not ready. Just my opinion. Let em go till the end of this month, and then see where they are. An eye loop or scope is what you need to look at the trics up close. Not much yield there, but pretty little buds no less.

7. Try to go a bit longer. But if your temps are really low then do what you got to do..

"if you want me to response back, quote me."

8. I might take this one down.

9. Ya I'm letting them go another week from when I took the pictures. The nug I plucked off the most ready plant is very frosty and smelly but I feel like bud production has always been a problem for all the plants ive grown outdoors. I'm at 51 lat. So it isnt the warmest during flowering would that might be the problem.

Hopefully when I go back they plump up a bit. Ive been using organic molasses

10. Ya I'm letting them go another week from when I took the pictures. The nug I plucked off the most ready plant is very frosty and smelly but I feel like bud production has always been a problem for all the plants ive grown outdoors. I'm at 51 lat. So it isnt the warmest during flowering would that might be the problem.

Hopefully when I go back they plump up a bit. Ive been using organic molasses

11. I'm 45 lat and its getting pretty cold here too, around +3 nights and +17 days. I haven't notice any slowing down but its the heavy hard frost I worry about. I've know we have had lots of frost warnings and I've seen frost but I don't know if mine has been hit with it. Just watch your frost warnings. Did you read the post I put up on frost?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Yea that like exacly my temperatures have been for the past 2 weeks. My plants are close to a large body of water so that seems to regulate the temperature around them a bit better. I'm not too worried if they will freeze in this next week.

Thanks for input, and I'm gunna check out your post

13. Yea that like exacly my temperatures have been for the past 2 weeks. My plants are close to a large body of water so that seems to regulate the temperature around them a bit better. I'm not too worried about them freeze in this next week.

Thanks for input, and I'm gunna check out your post

14. Yea that water will help kepping the frost off. Just watch the mold because the lake will fog. But if you are growing a mold resistance plant your set. I'm growing sweet skunk I find it to be really strong and mold resistance. I can make my mind up if I should try a new plant next year or go with what I some what know. I think I found a new topic for gc.....

15. Yea that water will help kepping the frost off. Just watch the mold because the lake will fog. But if you are growing a mold resistance plant your set. I'm growing sweet skunk I find it to be really strong and mold resistance. I can make my mind up if I should try a new plant next year or go with what I some what know. I think I found a new topic for gc.....

16. They are pretty resistant strains, I'm not too worried. Havent smoked any of mine yet so I'll let u know how strong it is when I do!

17. Harvested recently and it's smelling and looking great

Attached Files:

18. What plant is that?

19. Can't honestly say cuz I mixed the seeds up. But I'm pretty sure these are the freebies that I got. Honestly it looks fire so I'm not too worried. Here's a pic of the other plant

Attached Files:

20. Smaller auto

Attached Files: