Ready to switch to flowering stage?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannabipeople, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Hi everyone i was wondering if my plants are ready to swtich to flower, the 10 of them are in 3 gallon pots and 21 days old. I am planing to do a SOG grow. You guys think i should switch now?

Attached Files:

2. It looks like you've got plenty of space to veg a little longer. Honestly its up to you. How Yall is ur tent?

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

3. Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

4. The tent is 6.5' (2 m) tall

5. Yeah lol. You've got plenty. It all depends on what you want. They look great tho

• Like Like x 1
  6. If SOG is what your trying to do the switch is probably close

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah, thing is idk how far they will stretch once i switch them, and since they are on their final pots i dont wanna let them veg a lot since they could get root bounded

8. Should double or triple in height. I can see where your coming from with the pots though. I'd make the switch

9. Great! Thanks for the advice!

10. No problem man! Put on some updates if you can every once and a while I'd love do see how the lady's turn out

11. What's ur medium/nutes?

12. Yeah i will! What do you mean nutes?

13. Nutrients and soil. What are ur ladies in?

14. Oh, for the nutrients i been using: root biostimulant (NPK 2:14:14), fertilizer for veg (dont have info on the product), elicitor spray (Phytogulators, vitamins and amino acids). As for the soil it has mixture of German and Dutch peat mixed with perlite and worm casting. Sucks not living in the US, cuz its more difficult to explain the prodcuts i use cuz they are not the same lol

15. and as for the lights i have 1 x Viparspectra 900 watt LED, and 1 x Viparspectra 450 Watt LED

16. Awesome setup. Good luck with flowering

17. Set up is pretty solid!
    how far are the lights? I'd switch aswell but only for the fact that 2 leds are not enough coverage for this many plants if they were to reach 3.5-4 feet in height.

If you flower now I would guess you'd have about 2.5-3 footers and the lights should be about enough.

To give an example I'm vegging 1 plant for 3 months as a mother plant she's 1.5 feet tall and 2.3 feet wide and I have 2 600s and 2 300s for just her alone when she flowers next month. Coverage and wattage is a big role. And I think you'll love your results if you switch now

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. They look like small pots (Sorry didnt read a size). For SOG, you could of added more plant, but your good to switch imo. Next time you can add more and veg the same or even less time. They look great btw.

19. He said 3 gallon Diatt