Ready to ride the STEEP and DEEP!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ProMotavation, Dec 1, 2010.

1. This ones for fellow snow sports folks. Mountaineering meets snowboarding. Jeremy Jones and crew are badass in this vid. Being a rockclimber and snowboarder, this is some nutty stuff!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu5jGnXOFgc]YouTube - Deeper - Teton Gravity Research & Jeremy Jones - OFFICIAL 2010 Snowboarding Teaser[/ame]

Can't wait to get out there this year...

2. Even though I'm dead broke and I'm in the state of Florida... for some reason I have this sneaking suspicion that I will be in Tahoe skiing powder within a month. ;)

Ski-bum 4 Life!

3. DOOO IT... Its shaping up nicely, already 8-12ft of snow within the last couple weeks in Tahoe! :smoke:

4. Nice. I was out there two years ago during a pretty down season... but when it's good it's good, so hopefully this season will stay strong.

Where you at this season?

5. presently in AK near Hatcher Pass, but will be heading to the Tahoe area shortly. Yup, I remember two years ago, but it was super epic last year with record snowfall/powder days and everyone is worried that it is going to be polar opposite this year. Something about the year after El Nino. Whether superstition or science, So far, so good. Can't wait to get some turns in. Best way to get free riding in out there is to work for a resort. If interested, try and get a job at a resort that partners with others. That way you can ride more than one for free...

6. I was in Vail last week skiing blower pow, never seen conditions like that this early in the year. Can't wait to go back...