Ready to move out?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RoXyFoOj6, Dec 4, 2016.

1. im a stoner for my anxiety. My parents caught me a bunch got super mad. Took me to counseling. And everyone's advice on here has been "move out" my parents control everything I do. And say. I'm a Fukin puppet.
    Well it's a year later now. I have a pretty cool job. Full time min wage :/ I have saved about 2k now and wondering if I'm ready to move
    Out and start. I'm planning on ditching my car for a bike so I don't need to pay insurance. Bikes are chill ...
    I found rooms on Craigslist for
    400-600. Roommates might be sketchy idk
    My parents will hate me for moving out and stop supporting me :/ probably bother me to see if I'm smoking. They got mad at me for posting a pic

Wondering if anyone has similar stories and survived? Do you think I will survive ;-;

Ps. I have a cat

• Like Like x 2
  2. I feel your pain. I have the same problems too and working on moving out too.
    I wish you the best

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I started riding my bicycle everywhere I go around a year ago and now I'm sexy as fuck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just move out man. You can do it and trust me you'll feel liberated.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Do what you want to do. Min wage wont get you very far. If you are in uni or college, good. student loans will take an eternity to pay off and youll probably struggle unless you picked the right niche one for a possible market bubble that appears.

My personal opinion is that you should go for it and try and break into a business. business is the way to go, create a startup if you want, if that fails you as a person will improve.

6. I agree with this 100% and the business to be in right now is cannabis. Go get a degree in horticulture so you can grow for Marlboro and Camel in a few years.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 100% agree with that. It is a very promising industry just now, but the best part imo would be on the business side of it. managing chains before the tobacco companies go for it. there are of course a lot more industries though that are booming/going to be booming.

8. I moved out. I pay 425 a month and it's a nice place. Full of stoners too. I got a roommate who sells pot even though I don't buy from him. Idek how he gets business bc he only sells high mids but he sells a lot tbh. We've only been roommates like a month now and he's starting to open up more but Idrc bc all I smoke is loud lmao

9. When I was younger I couldn't wait to move out so I could smoke as much as want whenever I wanted.

Now I have my own spot and blaze a bowl or maybe 2 only maybe 2-3x a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Shit I'm sick rn but when I'm not sick I'm smoking several times a day. You should too lmao

11. I smoke 3 times a day because I get sick and depressed. I hope to move out by Jan. I told my dad "hey I want to move out soon and experience life"

:-; he said okay as long as I don't smoke "weeds"
    .....:

12. Yes. move out. of course you'll survive. time to be your own person.

13. Well if you're 18 and over your parents cant FORCE you to go to counseling.

Don't run away from home just to smoke pot kid, especially if you're a minimum wage worker, that's just stupid. You don't HAVE anxiety unless a psychologist properly diagnoses you with psychology. Roommates could suck worse than parents, they mights not agree with smoking and won't hesitate to rat you out, they might have a problem with hard drugs, and bring over other peopke with addiction issues who'll streal all your shit and leave you high and dry when it comes to rent.

Dude... You're young, there will be more pot in the future, your life shouldn't revolve around marijuana.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not much money to move out with to be honest.... You'll to furnish your place you'll probably need a security deposit and first months rent (last months rent to at some places too). And now you'll realize your money doesn't stretch very far anymore and you'll prob have to cut back significantly anyway. So I definitely wouldn't move out just because weed. But it can be done and with that amount of money depending where you are and how low of a standard of living you'll accept.

15. And you shouldn't post pics of you smoking period.... Especially if it's an illegal state. Just to look cool lol