Ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iEatYourGreens, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Any chance anyone can tell if these are "clear" or "cloudy"?

Close to 8 weeks into flower.
    [​IMG]

2. there is no way to tell how they look from this picture. get yourself a scope to check.

3. Going on overall appearance:
    • approx 1/3 pistils are orange, more than half are white
    • Clearly there's been a recent growth of new white pistils
    • Can't see any orange trichs on the leaves
    • I can spot trichs that are definitely clear, even in this picture which is far from ideal
    You say close to 8 weeks, if that's from the flip then let's give it a few days to change and say the plant is just about 7 weeks into flowering. From that point of view there's at least a week left.

Take some more pics in a couple of days and compare, see if it's swelling up and ripening.

4. Just curious since a recent cold snap pretty much wiped 1 of my 3 strains(2 plants). Anyone who buys GoldLeaf*** from ILGM be very aware it reacts quickly to cool temps, more-so than my other 2 strains. So I am just getting a little anxious.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Let's hope the other make it . Get an attachment for your phone to get better close ups [​IMG]

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls