ready to harvest ? trichomes pics

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by manthebugy, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Hey:wave:,

Can you please take a look at this trichomes, how they doing ?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. They dont look so quite ready. Id wait for more amber if i were you

3. I like mine when there cloudy not amber. Id wait till there more cloudy at least.

4. Thanks, this means they area clear now right ? This is my first grow, I'm learning :)
    Is almost 90 days of flowering....

5. 90 days? Sounds like a sativa to me. Props for waiting that long. I'm seeing about 30% clear 70% cloudy. I would wait until at least 10% amber show up. Then give her 72 hours of pure darkness and then chop. Good luck man. Show pics of your harvest.

6. Thanks Rasta Viking,
    Yeah, 90 days and she is Bubblegum. Is taking too long I don't know why...maybe because of some light&heat&nutes stress in the past ?!?

7. very nice.. take note that cloudy trichomes are going to give you more of a head high and the amber ones are more of a body high i like leaning towards the head side 10% amber like Rasta Viking said..

8. Thats interesting you give them 72 hours of dark before the chop.. why do you do this??

9. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to, to my first crop. I have read it several times that its suppose to let the girls know they are about to die so they go into over drive and produce all the resin they can the last few days.

10. That's interesting.

11. #11 noobdoob, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ive seen that too..very curious to find out if it's true or not.

12. Im going to try it.. taking one plant down first and then im going to let the others sit in the dark for 72 hours.. then ill examine the trichomes under a microscope see how we did

13. #13 noobdoob, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Be sure to let us know of any differences

14. Reading this I might have to 90 day my big bud big budda strain as its almost 45days from harvest and the buds are stupid little...