READY To Harvest ? [PICS]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Weight448, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I had these pics in another thread but I guess nobody bothers to look there, do you think in another 5 Days these will be ready to harvest ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah it's getting close, maybe a week or so.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It looks like you have some botrytis there. I'd clip out those brown buds if I were you before it spreads even more.The one close up of the plant with the purpling looks done, and the other still needs more time for full ripeness IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sweet man, do u happen to know why the first pic looks like it does ? The middle of the stem started crapping out?

5. Nice this was an answer I was looking for, I'll head out tomorrow and clip those off !

6. In pic#2, you see the hole in the main stalk? That right there is big trouble man. I would still try to let her go as long as possible, but watch it like a hawk daily if you can. With that stem rot, you could go out there one day and the whole thing from that point up may be brown.

7. That point up ? Say I harvested the top tomorrow and left the bottom healthy growing nugs, would they still grow ?

8. You can do a layered harvest if you'd like. Harvesting the tops first, then letting the smaller buds underneath ripen before harvesting again. You should have no problem harvesting the tops first. Also the last couple pictures looks like the tops are just about done anyway, the lower bud sites will ripen in a few weeks after you harvest the cola.

9. Cool man thanks ! I'll report back when the harvest is finished :)