Ready to harvest? (Pics included)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by paranoid333, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Strain: Dutch Passion, almost week 7 of flowering.

I actually snipped the bud in the first pic, I think it's ready.

I'm having difficulty looking at trichomes since I don't have the right tools. I don't want to have these going for too long since I'd prefer to not have couchlock effects with a sativa - I have aura indica for relaxation and sleep. I want to have good THC levels and energy with this strain.

My guess is: the first bud was ready, while overall the rest I show probably need another week or two. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. "According to Dutch Passion, it normally grows to a height of only 60-75 cm - ideal for product grow rooms. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive final bud growth during the last two weeks of flowering."

From google, do with it what you will my friend, good luck with your harvest!

PS - id leave it till at least middle of week 8

3. Also you got some fat ass colas man, good work! what kind of lights you running?

4. Yeah sites say 7-10 weeks overall. Just trying to find the right time for right effects. I grew Jock Horror last time, snipped some early and loved the energy from it. Unfortunately I left the rest on a little too long so it was more like an indica, so I'm being careful with this one.

I'm this light:
    The LED is great since the upstairs can run a little hot in the summer. Appreciate the complements and feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't think the forum allowed links, so the light is a
    VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower.

6. cant see the picture but good call on LED for upstairs. Maybe give till saturday to harvest? so after a week or 2 of curing you can smoke it on a friday night.

7. Whoa really? i was so scared of getting these EXACT lights that i spent like a $100CAD extra and got 2x 315w CMH Kits. 1 for my 4x4 veg room and 1 for my 4x4 flowering room. also have a 2x2 clone room with a 150w MH.

8. Also what size room are you running and are you using more then one of those lights? Showed my fiance and she said your plants look really good :thumbsup:

9. I have 2 lights going, one for this plant and the other for OG kush. The kush has a long ways to go for sure, and it's in a grow tent is 3' by 3' by 72. The LED lights are great but you have to keep distance from plant, so I used LST to make sure they didn't burn. Hope that helps.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Hey thanks man, was just trying to understand your setup! Good work.

11. Thanks man. I'm very new to this- this is only my second grow, so I love the compliment.

12. Close?

13. You are looking at about atleast 2 weeks. There are lot of white hairs still so that means your buds will fatten up more. In the mean time get a jweller’s loupe and scope out the trichomes. you want the trichomes turning cloudy from clear.