ready to flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jaybizzle, Feb 11, 2013.

1. 1st Grow: I bought clones to start with, rooted them in solo cups for 4 weeks, then transfered them into 3 gallons. Images attached are 7 weeks total. Do you think its okay to flip the switch to 12/12 ? I might lst'd them too much i think.

2 plants, tent is 3'X1.7'X5', 400watts, soil grow, fox farm big bloom & grow big so far.

Is it ready to flower and will they outgrow the container size?

Thx GC.

Attached Files:

2. I would say yes and yes but IDK what strain it is. Most of the stuff I grow stretches a lot (2-3x).

I don't think you can overdo lst.

I grow big plants in soil, 2 gallon smart pots but I feed them almost every day (300-1000 ppm depending on phase) and use compost tea to make sure the microbes are thriving.

How big are the pots, how much have they been feed? They look like they need a LIGHT feeding. I have found cal mag, cheap fish emulsions and a dash of my bloom do my veg plants very well. I never give veg plants more than 500 ppm (unless its mostly cal mag) and I always give veg and bloom nutrients in early flower. On soil I prefer regular light feeding to occasional heavy feeding.

3. Thx.
    3 gallon pots.
    Using 1/3 ratio of foxfarm suggested per gallon. Feeding every other watering.

4. Flip them according to how big you want them. Keep in mind that from the time you flip the switch, till the time they stop growing vegatively, they will double to triple in size. So base your light flip on that information.

5. Which product...whats the NPK?

6. yes

the fertilizer you select could take your plant where you need it for yield and only one pot up if any.

IMHO, they look ready to pot up, esp. the one on left. go to a 10 gal hard side compost based soil... by base i just mean there is 1/4 of compost in the total soil