Ready to buy 2nd vape need opinions and MFLB question.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JoeMcc, Nov 20, 2013.

1. I'm now ready to buy my second vape after owning the MFLB for a few months (which I have been enjoying) and I cannot decide whether to try another portable or go for a standalone.  Im thinking standalone as 90% of the time i just vape in my room.  I have looked at the volcano but i dont want to spend that much, im not really looking to spend more than £150 ($240) so the options I have given myself are....

1) Da Buddha - around £120 ($190)
    2) Arizer Vtower - (same price as da buddha)  or...
    3) Arizer Q - Little more money but worth it?

Or is it worth paying even more for a Silver surfer - £170 ($280)?  Or any other suggestions?

I have also considered out of the portable ones the arizer solo, Vapir no2, or the pax. Im not sure if any of the portable ones better than the standalones i have mentioned already if so i may invest in one of these instead.

Quick question about the MFLB, I have not been getting any visible vapour from it after a few months use, and was just wondering is it still working properly? I mean im still getting quite baked but not as intense as when i first bought it (im aware i may of built up a tolerance level haha) but I used to get visible vapour now i get none at all. Could there be vapour loss? Or do i need new batteries :/

Thanks for reading hope someone is of help! :)

2. You probably haven't figured out the best way to hit it, it took me a month+ to really be able to draw it right. hooking it up with a water pipe can help get fatter hits

if you really want to see if you're getting vapor, go to Costco and hit it in the big freezer. the hits look massive :p

3. I've been vaping over 5 years and have owned quite a few different ones (see sig) and my favorite, by far, is my LSV used through a bong.

Yeah i know a lot of people have said its got a steep learning curve, maybe i changed my technique somehwere. As for the frezer bit - LOL

Hmm interesting didnt really look at this one much

5. I have not tried anything but the mflb and the volcano, but if I were to buy a vaporizer right now, there are two that I would seriously consider.  I have heard good thing about both of them, and they seem like the type of vape that I would enjoy.  If I was grabbing one for home use I would most likely buy the Lifesaver Vaporizer (LSV).  As far as portable, which is probably the next vape I'll get, I would get the Atmos Raw, herb and concentrates, slim design, easy to use.

6. Assuming you're still using the batteries that came with the box, get this battery:

Powerex/Imedion 2400mAh rechargeable, slow discharge. I think it gives a better result.

Second, when engaging the battery you should see some vapor forming on the plastic cover.

(The little inside light is still as strongly visible?)