Ready soon ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PunkSka8erV2, Nov 15, 2016.

1. 7th week intoo flowering i Will soon have something To Check The trichomes , how long she has left ?

Attached Files:

2. You still have a few weeks I'd guess

3. The way I was taught to count....once you put your plants into the flowering mode (under 12/12 lighting), wait until you see obvious good overall bud formation on the plant...usually around 10 days +/-. It's at that point you start counting weeks of flower. We run a 10 week flowering period in all, so we actually get around 9 weeks in actual flower (after flowers have put on). Most strains need at least a couple of months to get to that 25% amber you need to pull. But the only way to truly know is by looking at trichomes through a loupe. So wait till you get yours and then you can follow along as your plant's trichomes mature. Nice buds. Good job. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Start flushing now, flush for 2 weeks. Chop. They're almost there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I Will ! Thanks

6. No problem, man. They'll definitely tell you when they're ready to come down. Skr8 h20, 14 days straight, drown it, until it stops drinking.

7. I was Told To not water so much coming end flowering , dont know about drowning them

8. In 15 gallon pots, I run 5 gallons through them. It's entirely up to you, but I like my shit to not have any chemical taste/burn super shitty.

9. I use sensi star bloom its french made And with no chimicals ( thats What They say ) so You recommend To over water them every day Till harvest or just 2-3 Times week ?

10. I can't even find those nutrients anywhere online. Are you sure you're not talking about Advance Nutrients Sensi Bloom? If that's the case, yes; it's a chemical based nutrient. Flush. I flush every day, that's just my personal thing. I would rather do it and know for sure that my shit is going to burn super clean and not have any type of fuckery going on, rather than not have done it enough and kick myself in the ass at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Over watering promotes root rot and mold .

• Like Like x 1
  12. Im Sure its called sensistar bloom a french product with npk + calcium but Yeah Your right I dont want any chemicals In It , but Im afraid To hurt my plants by watering them everyday

13. You're not going to hurt them. Yes, it has chemicals in it. Less talking, more flushing.

14. Yeah I aint gonna water them Like The other Guy said , dont want To ruin my harvest

• Like Like x 1
  15. These are the same guys screaming 5.6-5.9 pH / 800 ppm, smh.

16. If you want to speed up your flush wait until 4-5 days before chop and add some GH florakleen. I've been using it 3 crops now and I love it. Super clean bud, especially in hydro. It still works in soil. It breaks the bond with the roots all those salts have and lets them wash away.

17. Has anyone used canna flush when it comes to flush? Someone said he has 15 gallon pots and puts 10 gallon water threw them during flushing is that everyday or over the week?
    A few weeks I'll be flushing and I was thinking of flushing between 1-2 weeks watering them with 3L of water everyday? Is that suitable?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I should add that I'm growing in coco and there in 16L smart fabric pots

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum