ready or not ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by H.Aunt, Apr 30, 2007.

1. ehh it looks good, but ive always stuck to pushing it to the limit so just keep your eye on it day by day and when youre confident that its the right time, chop chop

2. you should be judging maturity by trichome color under a microscope, not pistil color

3. yep, pistil color not a true way to judge as they die off for many many reasons. In my oppinion seeing that new white hairs are still pushing out nicely you got a ways to go yet.

4. cheers for the responses.
    I did make lots mistakes with this and was not to sure if it was ready.
    Lokking at the plant now it is producing more white hairs than brown so i guess it could do with longer.
    Ile get a scope for the crystals but its good to know its not gone too far.
    Bye the way, how long is too long, as in how far is to far to leave em in flower ?

many thanks.

5. Well since you said 7 weeks under 12/12 i assume you counted from the time you switched to 12/12...

Not knowing what strain you have and just guessing its a 8-10 week strain i will say at least another 2-3 weeks.

reason i am adding another 2-3 weeks is because first budlet really doesnt form until 2 weeks after switching to 12/12 (plus 1 week if its a 8-10 week strain)