Ready or not !!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HighIrish420, May 24, 2016.

1. A couple more weeks it looks like to me

2. I'd let em go a bit longer. Order a scope/loope off Amazon and by the time it arrives they should be good.

But I'd check em with the scope/loope before cutting, just to make sure.

3. Thanks everyone I'm deff going to let them go a couple more weeks going to flush tomorrow and then start RO water for a week or two

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. With they naked eye they'll go from crystalline to snowy...a week or so more. Then you can yank em. But yeah, get yoself a loupe.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Ok and I'm using cfls so would it be better to cut only the buds that are finished and let the rest keep going when its time of course

6. No dont cut off the buds that are done when you harvest you wanna chop it at once. It you chop off a bud the plant will focus on repairing the cut plant tissue instead of making for thc and stuff. Also i cant tell 100% without the scope but they look like maybe half clear half cloudy. You want like 25% amber depending on what type of high you want anyways. I prefer 25% amber. Id say one more week no more. (I know youre stoked to chop it)

7. Well maybe 75% cloudy 25% clear but id give it another week

"the pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"

8. Thank you technician grower I'm with you on the 25 % I'm add another pic in a week and thank you again

9. No problem man :) i hope you get the perfect harvest

"the pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hey get the app for your phone android it's called cozy magnifier it's my scope

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have to respectfully disagree on taking the whole plant. On my 1st grows I did two harvests as lower buds ripened slower. So I took the tops and then a week or two took the bottom buds with solid results. The 2nd harv was just as potent... just took a bit longer.
    Now I prune and keep my colas level so it isn't an issue. But until you get to that point don't be afraid to wait for lower buds to mature.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.