Ready for the flip? SCROG advice needed!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kryptickasserol, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Never grown these strains before, so I'm not sure how much they will stretch. Got 1 Super Lemon Haze, 4 Medicine Man (White Rhino from Mr. Nice Seeds), along with a Royal Queen Seeds Royal Dwarf Autoflower. Everything is in FFOF soil, feedings every other water, under a 400W MH bulb.

Question is, does the screen looked filled in enough to make the switch? I looks almost 60% to me, and I know they will double in size in the next two weeks. I'd rather be safe than sorry. However, I also want to take full advantage of the screen.

IMG_0140.jpg

The SLH and two of the White Rhinos are about 34 days old. The two younger White Rhinos are about 24 days old, along with the auto. Also, the White Rhinos aren't feminized, so I'm expecting to get a male or two so that I can free up some space in there hopefully.

Let me know, blades! The lights just went off so I'd like to either switch them this afternoon or tomorrow if need be.

Peace!

2. You could prolly flip it. My screen was round about that full when I flipped.

3. lol.... you need to do some more research. this is not scrog. you need to fill the holes with bud sites.. not use it as a support system.

4. Looks like many bud sites are popping through those holes to me. :p

5. each hole should contain 1 bud site.