Ready for Nutes? (Pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OverDoseKC, Oct 5, 2008.

1. So I'm getting ready to go to the local Hydro shop and get my nutes. I'm going with Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. I started the seedlings in the dirt on 9/22 so I would think they are ready for some nutes.

Also I have a plant that seems to not be rooted very well yet. The stem is growing and it is thick but it will fall to the side every once in a while. Is this normal after transplant. I'm guessing that once it's roots get a little more developed it will be OK. It is the one in the back left corner in the pic of all four.

Also the one that is on the right in the pic of 2 plants is a lot smaller than the rest. It has resumed growing but I think the transplant set it back a little. Should I hold off on the nutes on that one until it gets a little bigger?

I plan on starting the Grow Big nutes tonight at about 1/4 strength. Does that sound right? Again thanks for all the help that this forum has already provided. :hello:

[ 1-10-05.JPG

2-10-05.JPG

3-10-05.JPG

2. They are only 2 weeks old now. I might wait until one more week or next watering whichever comes last.