Ready for Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sunflower, Sep 26, 2003.

1. I luv ur signiture. Peltier is great.

The kitty icon u have is cute. i luv cats, aren't they the best?

2. Hey, Thanks buddhachicka, he'll be free one day. & Cats are the best.

Here is a picture of my yeild. I am not bragging, it is more of a thanks because this would not have happened without all of you :) I mean it isn't that much, but shit happens.
    Anyway, it is great, I am talking about 1 hit. The bud that is still on the branch has yet to dry, because the stuff in the baggie was cut off during the hurricane. Didn't want to take the chance of losing everything.

Oh well thanks, and PEACE.

Attached Files:

3. Hey all,
    Let's see. Actually aobut 5 minutes after taking these pictures, I was getting high. Great shit. About 1 bowl gets you there, and it was a great high too. I am not sure what the difference between head and body highs are but I was really light headed. Although it is Indica, I was having some stong sativa feelings. Northern Lights that is. I think NL is indica. The taste is great, nice feeling. NOt harsh, but honestly it doesn't smell strong enough for me. Sweet though. I would explain more, but I don't quite know how.
    PEACE to all.

~~~
    on a much worse note, I got kicked out of a kmk concert for smoking weed, even before it began.
    what the fuck!?
    :'(
    Oh well.
    PEACE

4. ^^^^^^
    Ya they wont let you smoke till kmk comes on for some gay rerason....

5. I wish you could take some of my plants. I am still trying to figure out my camera and all its functions. Mainly I am having a problem downsizing everything to fit. Keep the pics coming. We all benefit by helping out one another here at Grasscity!!! PEACE!!!!