Ready for harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr0wm0e, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Is this almost ready for harvest? Sorry i dont have a jewelers luope so this is alittle blurry since its a phone app

Attached Files:

2. Im was assuming its not ready but its been flowering almost 5 weeks now so had to make sure lol

3. You've got many weeks left.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You have more than enough time to acquire a digital microscope so that you can see and take photos of your trichomes; that WILL be next!
    Right now, your have lovely, white, pistils.
    Soon, you will want to see amber trichomes....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Get a nice jewelry loupe or the macro lens for your cell phone. Skip the cheap digital microscopes on amazon they are crap.

Here is a link to the macro lens I was talking about. Works amazing, but you will need a special cell phone case to use the lens. Yes the lens and case will be costly, but the photos you get are so worth it haha.

Link

6. I want to purchase a Leica camera, from Germany, to replace my Nikon, from China. I dunno... $80 v $4000.
    The Nikon pretty much does what I need.
    I'd like to be able to take pretty macro photos, but my POS microscope does this;
    upload_2019-8-1_14-14-42.png
    A loupe makes my eyes loopy, and my cheap-o macro lenses are pretty much worthless.
    I found this to be satisfactory; (does what I want), but I just might step up to what Gelato41 has.

7. This is what I got from the Moment Lens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]