Ready for chop tomorrow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Elfeen, Mar 20, 2018.

?

Ready to chop?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Sorry about the quality of the last picture, but it helps give an idea as to how many ambers there really are. All of these came from a bud about halfway down the plat. Any advice and help is appreciated as I may have flushed a little late! 11 - Copy.jpg 12 - Copy.jpg 13 - Copy.jpg 14 - Copy.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. still cloudy to me more clear need to be soon

• Like Like x 1
  3. How did u take you pics

• Like Like x 1
  4. 25% done

• Like Like x 1
  5. So how many days do you think I have before harvest? I'd chop em now if they were a little more flushed. Also I used one of those USB microscopes, this one in particular.

6. noi say b/c they are nice pics mabie week or two cheack every other day u will see a differance timeline you pics so we can see day by day on the form

• Like Like x 2
  7. Man as long as you think they've got a week or so I'm happy, I'll update with pics in a day or two thank you

• Like Like x 1
  8. you will see them beleave me its amazing then u can compare to this grow to another if you do

9. Plants don't use calendars, they look good! no way to tell how long for sure, just watch, and the plants will tell you, you have a great tool, as a learning experience you can chop a bud at this point and cure it, then compare to ones you let mature more. And you will learn the benifits of patience.:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. What percentage of amber do you think I should be shooting for?

11. Look at trichomes on the calyx not sugar leaf give them 5-8 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. what kind of high u want

13. watch them close

14. I honestly didn't realise that sugar leaves matured faster than the rest of the bud. Thank you v/ much though for setting me straight on that. Growkings, I will probably chop them when the yellowing gets more out of hand regardless of the trichs because this is my first grow. I just saw a bunch of amber trichomes pop up overnight, forgot about sugar leaves and panicked.

• Like Like x 1
  15. if it right for you but read up :)

16. I went to a expo and herd bubble bags inventore talk last year at lift and said other
    Lift Cannabis Expo | Canada's Largest Cannabis Expo
    but who knows on what people want its up to grower he said
    going this year as well and legal to grow so going to be nice

• Like Like x 1
  17. Giving it a watch now

18. amazing speach bro