Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ready Clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irie.member, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Hey, so i have a drug test tomorrowand i need some sort of product like ready clean to pass. I am trying to get some names of drink that i can search for in shops or shops where i can get them. I am not looking for a detox drink but a product that stops the release of toxin for a time period like Ready clean. Ive been reading up on ready clean and it sounds legit. Does anyone know any other products that block toxin release for a window of time??

my problem is my test is tomorrow and i dont have time to order a product off the internet so i need something i can purchase in a store.

if i cant get one i guess ill just make the test come up diluted :)

any help would be appreciated
    thanks