Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ready Clean Detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChronEveryDay, Apr 22, 2011.

1. So fellow blades, we all (or a lot of us) come to a point where we need to quit/take a break from the ganj. I purchased a home testing kit, and failed the fuck out of it. After that, I decided to buy two bottles of Ready Clean, and another test.

I plan on using one drink and testing myself once again later to see how it comes out. What is the best way to get the most out of the drink?

This is a test run, to see how effective it really is and how well I could pass a probation drug test through the drink and dilution. Any info related to how long before testing I should drink it or anything helpful would be greatly appreciated.

After the info is gathered on what to do, I'll drink it, follow the procedure and test later, and will update with results. Thanks in advance! :smoke: