ready?! auto-ak47!!!WOOO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by randomherofifty, Feb 3, 2009.

1. hey guys, looks like my first grow is comming to a close, problem is Im not sure EXACTLY when that end is. Heres my dilemma: A lot of the trichomes are cloudy and some are amber, however she still has quite a bit of white hairs and such. Probably normal but I always like to check with the city first. Check her out and gimme some opinions guys! THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING GC THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!

:hello:

oh and the last two pictures are my Mikado, shes only a week and a half old and already over a foot!

2. damn it, give me a minute to load these fucking things

3. .....maybe these damn pictures will load now....:mad:

Attached Files:

4. well...to chop or not to chop? anyone?

5. Looks like its still early! I wouldn't chop yet based on the photos. Tell us more about your grow. How many total plants? Lights used? How long into Flowering are you?

6. Its only the one plant. four out of 5 were male. heres a link to a previous thread i had which explains it in detail. Its auto flowering ak47 and its been over two months. The flash makes the plant look more white then it really is i think. It really looks more like the darker pictures then the ones using the flash. And the last one is my Mikado thats a week and half old.

7. idk the top cola looks almost ready... maybe harvest it top to bottom? Like cut the top cola in a day or two, then lower the lights to the next set... cut when they get amber... and so on? I've heard of it done alot so...

8. thats a really good idea, thanks alot for the input +rep

9. I would let the top cola go another week, at least a few more days. That LAST thing you want is an early harvest! Trust me. :)

10. alright then ill post some more pictures in like a week or maybe this weekend depending on the trichs colors tomorrow. thanks for the help guys

11. Yeah I would say another week or so for the whole thing, keep up updated. How is the smell, I have 5 fem seeds and I'm worried about early harvest because of it. nice job man:smoke:

12. I know Im really tryin to get a good amber/cloudy mix because its just the one plant. Oh man, shes smelling pretty prime my friend! ill post some more pictures this weekend when i check the trichs again! thanks for the help guys!

13. Hey, Do you have anymore updates?