Ready and eager to learn in San Diego

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by QueenOfHearts, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Howdy everyone! I've been trolling around Grasscity for years and I've finally made a profile. I am a long time smoker, but first time grower :) I've been fighting the urge to grow for the last couple years. Recently a light went off in my head and I took a dive into the growing world, thankfully. I went into it head first and with little to basic knoweldge of the process. Slowly starting to understand the scope of my investment and comitement.... Just thought I would introduce myself so when I start posting NOOB questions, no one wonders who the flip is the chick =D Looking forward to furthering my knowledge on the subject and raising healthy baby girls :eek:)

2. I'm pretty much in your same boat. I'm a bit scared of growing here where I live so I'll be waiting until I move to cali or something to start up. Either way you should go check out the growers section here at grasscity. They have lots of useful posts and info to get your started on your journey :D

Also check out other sites as well. I hear good things about rollitup.org but its def not as good as GC! :) Hope to see a grow journal from you soon! :) Have you got your medical card yet? Let us know how the whole process was for you :)

Good luck!