Ready 4 Harvest?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by SmknVTEC, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Hi Folks.
    Just wondering if you guys and gals think this bud is ready for harvest. It has been flowering for 8 weeks. The place that I bought the seeds at says that flowering should take 56 days. I assume this is for sinsemilla. Plants are over fertilized as you can see. They were in crappy soil when they were seedlings and never really recovered. I would say that about 90% of the hairs have turned brown and they seem as if they are at an equilibrium. That is, they dont seem to be changing any more. Should I just cut them? Interestingly one of the plants has seeds. But, there are no males in the house. I assume that since the plant was so stressed that it turned hermaphordite. But, the other ones are seedless. Anyway, please let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Another

Attached Files:

3. 2nd to last

Attached Files:

4. Last

Attached Files:

5. why a monitor or t.v.? is there something special about those places. im just curious if maybe that helps it dry or whatnot.

6. Probably because heat from the monitor and tv help it dry.

7. I have already sampled some. It had a very strong aftertaste. I thought maybe that was due to the over fert. Maybe it was because the plant was not ready. I am not sure. The high was pretty good. It actually looks like 80% of the hairs are brown. Not 90. Should they be 100% brown before pruning?

8. Hi city.
    I harvested two of the three girls you see in the first picture. The high was awesome. Full bodied stone and lasted for a long time. Anyway, the middle plant you see in the first picture is more than a week after projected harvest time {according to the web site where I bought the seeds}. It has only about 50% brown hairs and does not seem to be growing or getting any ripper. Probably due to the stress it has been through. My question is should I just harvest her and be done with it?
    Your oppinions are valued greatly
    Thanks

9. they look nice....i'd give em a day or two and harvest them in the morning before the sun comes up......

10. id harvest and smoke up