Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reading!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by misha_val, Apr 12, 2011.

1. #1 misha_val, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    Any of you blades enjoy reading a good book while you're stoned? I find reading one of the most underrated things. You can just get into books in a way that you can't with movies, especially if you're baked as fuck.
    Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King (Dark Tower series ftw), Chuck Palahniuk (dude who wrote Fight Club) and many others.

What about you? :smoke:

2. I enjoy reading these forums when im stoned, if that's what your asking :smoke:

3. i enjoy the occasional book when im stoned dont really have favorite authors, i dont read alot. but some of my favorite books are the Darth Bane series, Watchmen, Going After Cacciato, the Mass Effect novels, World War Z and the Legacy of the Force series.

4. Being stoned is a good way to numb everything else out and allow yourself to be sucked into something whether that something is movie, video game, or a book. So to answer your question; yes, I do like reading while stoned.

5. just plowed through the bachmann books. good shit.

6. I can't concentrate while I'm stoned. So, reading is a no go for me.. But this does sound amazing, maybe I'll try reading again next time I blaze. Harry Potter FTW!

7. totally agree with this. regarding video games i'll choose campaign over multiplayer 10 times out of 10 when i'm high just because i want there to be a story to go along with the game play as opposed to just killing shit :p

8. Hm, sounds like it would be a fun time but my mind would get distracted wayyy too easily.

9. Good shit for sure.

But man Stephen King has a lot of books... I've prolly read about 25 out of the 50+ he's got.... still a long way to go.

10. Can't really read when I'm high, but video games are my favorite thing to do other than listening to music

11. I really like reading bit I don't like reading when high. I find myself starring at a word of sentence for a while.

12. + 1000

13. hate reading while high, seems weird to do

14. I went to college for philosophy and history and I was stoned the whole time. I mean smoking before i went, in my car between classes, after class, before I went to the library. Literally all the time.

15. Reading is cool to chill but reading while stoned is boring

16. I love smoking up and reading, at first it feels weird but once you get going its fucking awesome. :smoke:

I really don't see how its any different than trying to read these forums while high, its not hard to concentrate or anything like that.