Reading outloud and in

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YesImHiGh23, May 31, 2008.

1. If we can talk in our heads to our selfs, is there a way to talk with out speaking? As in a sort of telepathic conversation, Knowing whats on someones mind, but actually knowing what they want you to know through their thoughts.

2. sure. telepathy is a reality once mastered. not that ive mastered it, but ive had some slight experiences. even those wierd thoughts you and one close friend have at the same time, just being in tune to eachothers vibes is a start.

3. yeaa ive done that shit with a friend too...but what im saying is too actually put the thought into someones head...i feel as if ive done it with a friend but i was high and im not too positive on the details of the situation but it was creepy in a way but also cool, i dont know if any one has had that experience before but if you did do tell... it wasnt like me nd by buddy were having a conversation and then we both had the same idea about it, mine went like this, it was more like i was thinking and i was thinking real deep( like it was the only thing on my mind) and then he started talking about what i was thinking...i was thinking about some worldly shit and then he started asking questions about the same kind of stuff.
    P.S. im sorry if this reads a little crazy but just look at my user name:smoke::)......i can help clarify anything i just have to be asked the question or something like that

4. With a perfect stranger no. But would say that I tend to get in the heads of people I'm closer too, good friends, some family.. but I think that's just more a matter of really knowing the person, and picking up on queues.

5. maybe, but its a start...plus theres some things that happen that couldnt be predicted like that. plus marijuana lifts the mind consiousness system put to restrain us by the anunaki.

6. Preach it...Free your mind, and your ass will follow!:D

Admit it, you were just thinking that same thing weren't you?,,,Hmmmm?

Bingo. We have proof positive.;)

7. It's more intuition and putting prior knowledge towards having a new idea about something and being able to make an educated quess in a way.

Me and my best buddy Johnny been friends for a long time and are almost like twins (people always ask if were brothers and what not) Anyway without him saying or doing a single thing i can almost always know what he has going on in his head and just give the nod.