Reading feeding schedule for hydro

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Davis443, Jul 12, 2018.

1. This wee plant refuses to recover for me, with te foxfarm nutrients they seam to leave a sediment in the bottom of the sump (pics below) so i switched to ghe range hopefully that'll work, ppms to 350 ph of 5.6 IMG_20180720_202948.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Theres no such thing as a mistake on your first grow man, just a lesson that was learned- Thats some serious rootage for such a small plant though.
    Do yourself a favour and cut that cup around the top of the clay pebbles. Youre hiding light from what could potentially be a beast!
    Your only allowing her like 10w at best man.
    Regardless of how many watts you throw at her, she can only get 2 square inches worth cos that cups blockin the light!
    Yaaàsss problem solved at last fuck me why did that take so long
    I need to stop smoming as much, im a total micro doser but i still get melted and end up on a tangent

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Done, a little crudely but still done lol IMG_20180720_220213.jpg

4. (Insert emoji of guy with electric grey hair and jazz hands screamin ...
    "ITS AAAALLLIIIIIVVVEEAAAAAA!!!"")

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't want to mess about trying to cut it out, i weakened the bottom of the cup so when it get bigger it'll break the cup and illI transfer to a netpot, hopefully it goes its about a month opd but i made vital mistakes here for thr firat time grow

6. Hi Spanish u was looking over the advice and ibsee you think those roots are from the plant afraid i have removed the water from the sump so I took a photo of another sump thats got a san maranzo tomato plant in it

7. Last chance now, redone its sump hoping this works, ppm around 700, started with distilled water at a rate of 200 ppm so 900 total, upped the light, mayve getting light burn but i don't know if this will survive, it has started to give off a smell now so I'm hoping, l dropped the fox farm and started general hydroponics feed... fingera crossed another 3 to be done in the next week, all kushes, any advice? IMG_20180723_191639.jpg IMG_20180723_191604.jpg IMG_20180723_191545.jpg