read this!

Discussion in 'General' started by scrub, Oct 7, 2011.

1. like i just dont understand how like we can devolve into our feelings and just sit back and watch our selfs from different time lines in life like as in if you're sitting there and moving and doing your day to day life like think of what you did through out that whole day like re think of that past da what can you remember? you cant really remember much when you look back its like a few photo snapframe you dont have the fool thing on replay you just have a few pictures to analyze and you have to put it back together like it's not like watching a movie or something, what i think is maybe we are like not really working ourelfs like look at your self a year ago like fully anaylze it ca nyou remembe r what you did vividly no you cant becase to remember what you did as in the whole memory would require heaps ad heaps of memory and time so you want to remember a whole miniute of back in that day say 7 am alright sure but if youre going to watch the whole tighin its going to take a minute of your current time and you're delayed so what i was thinking is why do we need just photo pictures of our past than what is it going to benefit us in the future than i thought when you pass away you may need to have all your memory in a time frame on a hard drive if you know what i mean so the ycan replay it all and fix your life back together as another animal and load you into something else if you know what i mean like a cow or something just fully thing of it its weird as i dont understand it.

2. #3 Vicious, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    I never want to read anything like that again, what the hell are you smoking. Why would you even type like that. Y u no make sense?!

i just dont understand how we can devolve into our feelings and watch our selfs from different time lines. think of what you did through out that whole day. The whole memory would require heaps and heaps of memor. what i think is maybe we are like not really working ourselves.

That is not how the mind works. Take a general or even a basic psychology class. It is true that we are not using the full potential of our brain, this should be common knowledge. Why would being able to observe ourselves in different time lines be considered devolution to you? Do you understand the concept of time, not time passing or as a measurement but as a line? The past, present and future theoretically exist simultaneously.

when you pass away you may need to have all your memory in a time frame on a hard drive so you can replay it all and fix your life back together as another animal and load you into something else like a cow.

Wut? Assuming you're talking about a different life, why would I need past memories? Why would that "Hard drive" pass on to another life? Why would I need to pull my past human life together and download it into "something like a cow"?

I took everything you said, took out 90% it, didn't change the context and it made more sense than what you explained. Please consider the reader, and proof read what you write, if that too much read it out loud and don't write in dialog or the way you speak, God forbid you actually speak like that.

3. Fact is I'm extremely high right now.
    But, I didn't write this context.. I found it on the interwebz and thought i'd copy paste it so you fucks that are as stoned as me can be like what the fuck!
    Because it was an extremely odd piece of text.

-Scrub

4. I knew I was being trolled.