read this stupid shit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GGGGanjaSmoker, Dec 12, 2012.

1. #1 GGGGanjaSmoker, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    fucking was installing my subs today and the god damn screwdriver slipped of the screw and went straight through the cone and voice coil of my brand new sub... what the fucking fuck??????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: then i beat it till it was flat with a sledge... then i was still pissed the fuck off and had to go to work now im home and have no bud for the insomnia.. damn fine day

hope yall had more fun then me:wave:
    bye bye $250

2. couldve spent that money on weed

3. Shit sucks bro fucking technology
    Keep your head up greener days are ahead :D

4. Sorry for your loss of money

5. This is the exact reason I take my shit to the best shop in town. I know I can doo all the work, but we all know with subwoofers there is always something happening. So instead of fucking up my self I pay someone to do it and if they fuck up they have to fix it, and I only have to pay them once. I've taken great advantage of this over the years and it has saved many systems.

6. i couldnt afford to take it to a shop, that why i was doing it myself in the first place.. fuck

7. Live and learn my friend.

8. I feel it man, I'm always scared as shit putting those screws in! I have a system sitting in my house rite now that's been there for months cause I haven't been able to afford the shop either. Its hard to wait because I get so damn ancy once I have one. But I have done the same shit you did to many times and these speakers cost way to much to fuck em up. It fucking blows man but all you can do is grit your teeth and learn from it. I wish I could hand ya a nug rite about now.

9. glad im not alone lol

10. sorry OP, i would have been beyond mad. Theres absolutely nothing you can do with them now? maybe some place could repair them

11. Hahaha what'd u say when it fucked ur sub up?

I got a 12' in my Tuscan and it slaps damn fine :happy:

12. Put some tape over it, it'll hold ;]

13. nah it went through the voice coil and everything, i beat it to a pancake with a sledge after it happened i was fucking livid, still disgusted with myself for letting it happen

14. YOu must have some shit subs if a screwdriver can puncture the cones and the voicecoils haha.

15. But on a more serious note, if you bought it new you could have possibly goten a new one by making up a story that it came like that or something. Or you could sell it on craigslist/caraudio.com. A lot of people may want it for parts or whatevs.

16. [quote name='"compoundsk8"']But on a more serious note, if you bought it new you could have possibly goten a new one by making up a story that it came like that or something. Or you could sell it on craigslist/caraudio.com. A lot of people may want it for parts or whatevs.[/quote]

Yea I probably would NOT have smashed it, put it back in the box and take it to best buy lol.
    Cheers to the lazy stoners at the returns desk haha

17. i have what i can afford...