Read this and learn a lesson, if you don't already know, ha.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JMoney86, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Yesterday, my cousin's dealer got busted with 325g of pot and instead of just going down with it, he told the cops every person that he had ever sold it too, so all of them, including my cousin, went down with him. Luckily, he only had a few pipes on him when the cops found him, but still, what kind of person is this "dealer"? A no good, worthless prick if you ask me. It was his own stupid fault that he got busted.

How many idiots do you know that got in trouble for pot because they tried selling it to an undercover cop at a tobacco store in a town of less then 750 people? I know all two cops here, lol. Everyone knows who the cops are, I just don't see how the guy could be so stupid. So, use this as a lesson, make sure you would trust the person with your life before you decide to buy that fat bag off of them next time. Anyone in this world will screw another over for a price, whether it be a huge price, or something small, like the charges getting lessened if you rat on people. Just, be careful my family, lol.

-James

2. I know someone who got busted earlier, like I told you. Fortunately he didn't tell the cops shit, and is in jail for 2-5 years. Hes lucky because he didn't have everythin on him like he usually had (he sells practically everythin, herb, pipes, bongs, shrooms, acid, and the list goes on). Anyways, I think that NARC will have worse to worry about than jail... he will have bad karma following him for years.

3. Yeah man, I know it. Hahaha...your avatar is hot, DUDE, lol.

4. OK your cousins dealer has just earned the Top Award for NARC .Man that really sucks and I hope that your cousin finds a better dealer if there is a next time.IT just shows you never know who you can or cannot trust.

5. thats some wild shit,

My friends and i let "natural selection" take care of snitches and narcs.

dont let that fucker get away with rattin out people..

6. Your dealer is a fucking piece of shit if he narced out his clients. You shouldn't be giving people like this your money if they dont even have the respect to keep their clients private.

7. snitches get stiches!!

8. What did your cousin's dealer get for ratting everybody out?

9. i dont see how anyone can prove that those people bought from him. i've never heard of anything like that before...sounds kind of odd.

socki

10. i guess it just gives the police a list of people to keep their eye out for.

11. thats what i was gonna say

12. what the fuck was that shit doing with so much pot on him. Dont keep all your eggs in one basket.