Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Read) Sneak atoke ,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Hello blades well for New Years me and about 5 other heads pitched in and got a 50 sak and because it was NewYears and we always pic up we got at least a 65 sak well we amoked it all in one night. Aha after every bong bowl we would hit a sneak atoke bowl (we all have are own) well I know there is resin but would I go about getting it out the same way as a bong bowl also why and how do they get resiny so fast.? My sneak a toke looks like this, also sorry bout the photo if its blurry my camera doesn't like to notice the bowl but my hand instead.

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]

3. Just scrape it with a paperclip. And that's not a sneak-a-toke, it's just a one hitter.

4. Im crying, so funny. :cry::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5. I like marijuana.

6. You sir have a zeppelin, not a sneak a toke. Haven't seen one in years! Lol nostalgia at its best!

7. Guy at the shop when I asked pulled out these an d some just likely but ciggerette paintings,

8. This one doesn't unscrew also aha

9. Ohh it's just a hitter then. Terribly sorry.