Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

READ PLEASE!Passing Out from smoking pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lovely7, May 5, 2003.

?

Have you passed out from smoking pot??

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Never

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes but I smoked a lot and I'm a lightweight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thats a sick ass blunt,

2. ...Bottle untouched. lol jk (my wicked sense of humour couldnt resist).

nah i can't say ive ever passed out, but there have been times ive wanted to from feeling so shitty after the high has came down, after having smoked loads... once i just couldnt sleep after which was really weird, but explainable as i was upset..

i think if i passed out i would probs lay off it for a bit and cut down... did with drink..

3. Ive never passed out before but one time I smoked a philly and a freaked black while diving in my car to my friends and I started to zone in and out for a lil, never had that happen to me but at the time I was drinking ginseng tea alot and when I stopped it never happened again.... but ive also never smoked a freaked black again, who knows... but that was the scariest thing ever zoning in and out while on the interstate, that was really messed up... went to my buddies house and everyone knew I wan blown. I could kinda feel the earth spinnning, felt like the walls were moving kinda, they said I was in the restroom for like 20mins, it felt like 1 minute... ahah memories are great... :D

4. If your passing out when you smoke you prolly should take a break, also if your friend smokes a Q in 3 days I wouldn't blame her for passing out, sh'es prolly still high from the time before.

5. Thank you :) I got real lucky with my flatmates. One rolls mad blunts like that, and another makes the heaviest tulips I've ever seen.

6. oh man, if i had that blut i would deffinatly have leftovers lol.

7. passing out occurs when a lack of oxygen reaches the blood stream. When inhalation of smoke occurs the body takes in carbon monoxide. as everyone knows carbon monoxide is extremely hazardous to almost all animals. Apparently you are somoking so hard most likely in an inclosed space that your body is pulling in threatning amounts of carbon monoxide. Your body is merely using a deffense mechinism in shutting your body down and allowing you to take in more oxygen. Just my thoughts... no expert on this particular idea. Ps. i heard that the human body takes in carbon monoxide four times easier than it takes in oxygen.

8. if i lay down on a bed and i'm really high i'll drift away into sleep pretty quick even when i'm not really trying too. i just get too comfortable :)

i've never passed out standing or anything like that though.

9. i went over to a friends after midterms and we hit his bong, which has had many victims (ie: tins of people have thrown up on it:hippie: ) and blunts :smoking: and my bubbler , all with the dankest shit you can get in h-town, and after many hours i just "passed out" in his chair, but it was more of a sleepy/tired passed out, because i can get reeaaalllyyyy sleepy after i smoke, so that was the closest to being knocked out cold through smoking

10. ive never passed out but once i smoked a gram at once in my freinds double chamber bong then went home and i couldnt see anything so i kinda blacked out but didnt fall down or anything so no

11. You say smpking a Quarter in three days is a heavy smoker? I smoke at least a Half a day just to keep from fuckin whoopin someones ass but i never passed out my friend is epileptc and he blacks out on the regular when we smoke so maby your friend has epilepisy or you got some fucking bud lased with LSD that happend to me once that shit sux Word from the wise never smoke pre roled blunts!

12. its more just falling asleep than passing out

13. I was at a music festival where I took a hit of some dude's fat J and I coughed really hard for a long time. A few minutes later I found myself struggling against blacking out and the only way I could fight it was to sit down. So, I would have passed out if I continued standing up, but I sat down and maintained conciousness. This probably happened because I was used to schwag at the time and the J was some real good chronic, and my body was also exhausted from not eating much, and being in 100 degree heat all day. After I sat down I tripped out pretty nice though, so it wasn't a bad thing.

14. The only time I've ever passed out form pot... I was drunk off my ass to begin with, and though I was a big shot.. LoL I was taking bong hits at a party and was ripping the shit outta a 2 footer, all my friends were telling my I fucking turned green!!! Go figure that one out!! LoL Next thing I know, I was outside w/ some girl on my lap... Sound nice!!! LoL

15. i think he means a quarter pound (???) but yeah a quad in 3 days is nothing. do you think its really a good idea to let an epileptic smoke weed? that sounds like some dangerous shit right there. and i seriously doubt you got weed laced with acid cuz the flame would destroy it. its impossible to smoke acid, putting it on bud is just a waste.

16. i have experienced this passing out in a big way... i had some friend who tried a joint for the first time... he just kinda fainted in front of us all made a right mess off his face poor lad... some other lad i know used to pass out all the time he could just do it on purpose .. he used to work nights though then id go get him up early n have him smoke with me all day lol.. then i myself passed out too.. i got busted and so gave the weed a miss for a good month or so , went round to my mates house n there was just free flowing buckets (i think you call them gravity bongs or something) had a few of them.. went into a diferent room was talking to someone and just kinda flopped on them.. he said he wacked me round the face a couple of times as he thought i wa pissin around the tw@t.. i knew nothing about it when i came round, i was just like .. "how the fuck did i get down here??!" lol

anyway theres my lil input

17. Thats some funny shoit shamen. I've never had the pleasure of wiping out after a sesh. I've seen it happen before and all we do is make the person who biffs smoke a bunch more.

18. i passed out on weed that was laced with pcp, that was after i threw up cuz everything was spinning, be carefull who ur dealer is

19. i have never just like passed out. i have gotten all mellow and then fell asleep but thats not really the same.

20. Na never pass out, i usually just smoke till im tired or outa weed, i think its just a matter of being tired not passing out like alcohol would do