Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Read Me!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bloodshot eyes, Mar 8, 2005.

1. it is so funny that weed ONE plant one little thing can unite so many strangers and make every1 friends, well maybe not EVERY1 but a very large amount of ppl and this one thing can generate so many interesting topics and its like all stoners have some special hidin bond and like if u meet a fellow stoner its like ur already friends and i dunno what else to say but if that doesnt make any sence its cuz im baked but yeah w/e lol :) :smoke: UNITED AND LIGHTED WE STAND!

2. we are only interesting because we all smoke which is what we have in comon.. put a bunch of basketball players in a forum and ull get the exact same thing and its all revolving around a ball... :smoke:

3. lol, ya, but its cool to see all the ppl that do smoke. plus u can meet ppl in ur area, and smoke with them.

4. i just thoguth about that... its soo true. but then again, what mmkay said is true too. and to makeitlegal: who smokes the blunts?

5. i think weed is the only thing on earth that could have a forum as friendly as grasscity.

6. We smokes the blunts!

I think a prime example of stoner friendship is the start of Up in Smoke ;

Cheech : "Awwwh man, you ain't a chick!"
    *a minute or two pass*
    Cheech : "But hey man you know what? I got a joint, man..."

7. Jay and Silent bob... strike back?