read if you want to

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sistermol, Nov 29, 2009.

1. so one of my friends died
    but the reason he died is what im typing about
    he died from an overdose (he didnt mean to and he wasnt trying to get high) the doctor had scripted him something and he was a little on the heavy side and the doctor overshot the dose WAY to much
    my question is what do you think should happen to doctors who do this? do you think they should be jailed? or something else?
    IMO they shouldnt be allowed to be a doctor anymore (this could have been worded better but im a little high and forgot what i was going to say):(

2. That doctor should have his doctoral degree revoked and your friends family should sue the shit out of him. I'm sorry of your loss due to other's ignorance man.

3. Damn, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That's totally fucked. Personally, I think the doctors should pay huge fines. Even though they did kill someone, which is fucked up, they were still trying to help. You can't forget that.

4. Personally I think someone who makes a careless little mistake like moving a decimal point one space the wrong way and kills someone should be taken out back and shot. If you can't be on top of the details when people's lives are on the line, you should work in a video rental shop or Walmart, someplace where people don't die when you have an "oops!" moment.

Sorry for your loss. That's a tragic story.

5. My lord.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about that.

His family should get financial compensation, at the VEEERY least.

6. Sistermol, sorry about your friend. Two years ago I lost my best friend and college roommate and it was the worst loss of my life. Suffice it to say i've been to 5 family funerals and this one hit me the hardest. I am sorry for your loss.

Also, what happened to your old sig pic of the family guy characters. I don't much care for the show, but that sig pic was one of my favorites....

7. im testing this one out to see how people like it
    someone made it for me its getting turned into a tshirt for me soon but they resized it so i could put it as my sig
    and im probably going to be switching back and forth every week or two
    but how do you like it?
    and thank you everyone for the nice words

8. Nobody has ever OD'd on weed, and it helps almost everything.

Sorry to hear you lost a friend bro, that sucks. Do you know what medication was prescribed?

9. Your new sig would probably be cool for the rest of the forums on GC. The old one is more appropriate for the box, since many of us use psychedelics or euphorics. I just thought it more accurately captured the spirit of the box.

just my .02

10. #10 sistermol, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    this is not the point of this thread we are talking about irresponsible doctors not weed

EDIT: you edited your post so now i sound like an asshole which was not what i was trying to do sorry if it sounded that way

11. Look man, my point was that if the doctor would have prescribed mary jane insted of what he did... it could have helped and not killed your buddy.

12. and no one is disagreeing with you and i dont know what medicine it was but the family and i do know it was the doctors fault but i will ask what medicine it was