Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Read for a great laugh! Lol!]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by niqqabieber69, Aug 3, 2011.

1. you didnt tell me you had a brother. you gotta handle a snitch w/ bribery. next time say, " ill smoke you out if you dont tell", blam, problem solved

2. or severe beatings, but smoking him out wont make your hands sore.

3. about to leave

4. i tried smokin bro out he coughed form 1/50th of a hit n mom came lol, blamed it on me

5. how old is he?

6. next time sneak something out like a video game or book and say your friend was just dropping it off. i was in the same position and did that and it worked for me:hello:

7. holy FUCKINGSHIT OMG lolll i ammm sooo high i spent the last how ever many minutes smoking FATTTT rips off my bong of the stickiest tastiest chronic i've ever seen... I couldnt ever break large chunks of it in half with my fingers so sticky and smoked like 6 bowl and am sooooo blazed lawls :smoke: :D

8. man go smoke in the bathroom with the fan on at 12 AM that's what i did when i was 13 on my fuckin nintendo lol it was cool no-one smelled it. spray frebreez after.

lol i'm out of weed and i was supposed to get more so i either have to stael it which i dont want to do or get drunk which i am now

9. 1 Hour smoking pot!!! straight bong tips out of a huuuge bowl haha damn im blazed and im chewing water melon gum its su fucking good like... OH YEAH!!! IM NAKED! i forgot to mention that hahaha naked sitting on my bed typing this laughing out loud cus this is entertaining me hahhaha .. woah.. well anyways idk what this was about cus im closing my eyes rolling my head around cus massive fractiles closed eyed vissuals.. well idk what this is really about so im going to enter this post but holy shit I just sneezed resin HAHAHA I SNEEZED RESIN!

WOAH omg I JUST sneezed it again 2 more times and shit is dripping out of my nose lol eyes r burning well um yeah uhhhh i think ima send this reply in but nose is dripping grrr... k doing it NOWWWW send!

10. WOAH HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THIGHT IT TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO WRITE THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS A HUUUUUUUUUGE WALL OF TEXT LIKE GIANT CUS IT WAS SO LONG OMG ITS NOT THAT LONG LIKE 1/4TH OF WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!

omgggggg:eek:

edit.. made it bold it looks kooler

11. ForrestB likes this.

:eek: My names forrest.. omg just got done vegiiting. ( vegitating) listening to becoming insane by infected mushroom and that was because when i was getting high I had that soung playing perfect in my head its crazy happens every time with different songs i dont even know lyrics too but my min plays it back and usually one with a sick tune

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91mcFVYeso]‪Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

OMG more resin snotttt

12. Bump?? i just came across this haha.. Holy shit I was really high that night

13. #34 t-fizz, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011

Trolloholic

Edit: Just read the above three posts...

You gotta be kiddin me.

Its weed kid. This isnt cracktown.

14. I'm just writing troll all your threads now because of all your other troll treads

15. Just go for it what ever happens happens