Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mango720, Jul 23, 2010.

1. If people did read this before posting Grasscity would go under haha, only joking not really.

2. why cant i start a new thread?

3. It is to try and keep the spammers/bots at bay. Take the time to read the forum guidelines (located in the Stickies of most forums). Answer a few times in threads that interest you.

1 hour after (roughly) your 10th post, you will be able to start threads. :smoke:

4. I have some questions to ask, but do not have the posts for it. :) Soon I will :)

5. I thought I posted a thread yesterday but I forgot to save it on my computer and it took a while to write.. i'm just wondering how long it takes for a thread to go up? Could it have been deleted?

6. Instantly usually unless its a modded forum? Check your profile page and select thread created by ... It will show if you made it or now.

7. Nope nothing shows up o'well

8. See posts #103 and #104 in this thread. :wave:

9. How do I start a new thread? Whenever I click the button, I get this message:

"Labean, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I have activated my account, I have no idea why it'd be disabled.

Thanks in advance! :D

10. It is an anti-spam measure. After your 10th post (roughly an hour), you will be able to start threads anywhere. There are some forums you can start threads in now, but I am unsure of which ones. :smoke:

11. you cant make a new thread untill you have 10 plus posts and dont just spam a thread actually try to contribute or get out

12. Great. Thanks for the quick reply :)

13. You could also have tried reading this thread first. This question has been answered several times already.

14. Thank you, lots of great information in this thread.

15. hey im new here, why cant i post my own thread?

16. I believe its because you have to at least have 1 post or somethin like that anyway, maybe its 5 or 10.

17. okey. thanks

18. Hey guys I'm new here and I want to explain my situation and ask what to do but I can't start a thread and I don't know the proper way to go about doing this. This is also my first forum ever.

19. See above. Just browse some forums, participate a bit, use the search function, and soon you will be able to start threads. :smoke: