Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mango720, Jul 23, 2010.

1. i dont think the guy with a bong helmet is new to weed

2. Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups... my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a coment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.

3. sweet guide. i bet over 90% of the posts would come down if everyone read the FAQs first :p

4. Sweet thread man +Rep

5. hey how do i ask a question? post..get answers..seems like its dead in here?

6. i need help with a , airflow,package,in sum help:cool:

7. #89 Mango720, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Thanks guys. I don't update the thread or answer questions for the following reasons.
    1) No one seems to read the damn thing, which annoys the hell outta me since I spent a decent amount of time creating it.
    2) This is a FAQ thread, and I'm pretty sure there's a thread for asking questions
    and
    3) I can't update the original post anymore.

8. Very nice guide, perhaps add in another way to check for glass.

Break off some of the bud from the nug, and put it on the back of a CD. Push it into the CD and move it around - if there are scratches, you have glass in your weed, or perhaps a very stemmy stem. Inspect carefully for a stem, and then try again with a different bud if only a few stratches show up.

9. if any one wants to know, a way to make weed wayyyyy more potent is
    step 1. role your weed in to a joint,
    2. smoke half that joint
    3. (optional) let sit for about a week in zip lock
    4. take the weed out of the joint and smoke it in a pipe or bong or just keep it in the j.

10. ^that shit doesnt work. you wilin out son

11. Good FAQ, although it could use a revising. Not that it's a huge concern, but there are a few notable errors that couldn't hurt to be fixed. For example:

Mason jars are the best thing to store your herbal purchase in is a mason jar.
    This would make more sense:
    Mason jars are the best thing to store your herbal purchase in.
    OR
    The best thing to store your herbal purchase in is a mason jar.

Since this is the official FAQ I propose that we should make sure it is correctly written.
    I would be happy to point out the few things that should be corrected, just let me know.

Otherwise, very helpful post.

12. I know this won't be changed but this is false.

I'm assuming OP confused OD with death as most stoners do. You can over dose on weed. That is what "greening out" is. Over dosed doesn't mean taking a toxic dose.

No where in the definition does it mention toxicity. An excessive dose is subjective, but It definitely exist with cannabis.

13. Most people take "overdose" to mean "unwittingly take a lethal dose." Though technically overdose may not mean that, it's the common interpretation of the term. As such, I don't think it's necessary to change the post to clarify something that 99% of people wouldn't be confused about in the first place.

14. And thus ending all topics on gc...

15. There's one question that hasn't been answered though. Alright so uhh i wanna get high before school, but i need a way to do where it's quick and won't smell much, and is easy to hide, any idea's?

16. Magic Flight Launch Box or a cigarette + hash.