Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mango720, Jul 23, 2010.

1. *My pharmasists aren't on call right now... ~but thanks man~*

2. For $200 you should be looking at an elbow, bare minimum.

3. ~*ummm... elbow???*I haven't the slightest clue of what "elbow" means in reference to this...*Could you explain man?~

4. An elbow for 2 went out well before my old ass time. :p An elbow is a Lb.

How much depends on where you are and the quality of herb you are buying. I could get a half Lb of mex for that or 3/4 Oz of Jack H.

5. o_O!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT PIECE OF AWESOMENESS :eek:?! At first I thought they were like 2 paintball holders melted to a glass bowl to make a vape, but that looks like custom glass piece. I wonder if I could make something with extra scuba gear and a rebreather? Something... *pause for a sec* ...Wow I am so blitzed haha, this just looked like a seriously sick project to work on for new piece :D.
    -Rapture

+ Rep for this thread as well :yay:

6. Keep in touch with Grasscity via your favorite social network. thank you for your post

7. dammm that pictures sick

8. Holy shit that pic with 3 bongs looks crazy!!! Homemade or did you buy it from a head shop? I would love to buy one if they sold it!!! Crazy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Can you take the filter from a cigarette and use that as your roach?

10. Yes, but you shouldn't. THC is a pretty big molecule that could get stuck in the cotton of a cigarette filter.

11. so this could be a stupid question.. but how the hell do you post youtube videos in your replies? i couldnt find a topic on this anywhere.

12. See the link in my sig that says "New to GC?", the "formatting your posts" section. :wave:

13. yeah... please how those it really works?

14. Have you ever been so far...?

15. Did i get ripped??? today i told my dealer i wanted to buy a half, i usually buy like only dimes, and there just reggies, but i know a half is around 14 grams , and what he did was put 7dimes ina bag and sell it to me for 70 witch im pretty sure a dime is 1gram and that only equals 7 so im misssing 7?? look at the pic and let me know what u think

16. What picture? And why are you posting this very specific and personal problem in a thread about answers to common (frequently asked) questions? You should post a new thread so that more people will see it.

17. ya even i hate math! never was my cup of weed! :D

18. You did good bro, you have helped many people achieve answers for their questions. Keep up the work.

19. I found this video very helpful:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S588gCZO1o[/ame]