Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

read at your own will haha naww just be nice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater420man, Aug 24, 2011.

1. WARNING THIS IS A COOL STORY BRO YES I NO LOL
    but its really something i had on my mind, so if you feel like reading this please let me no what you think. all opinions are welcome judge all you want i want to read them :)
    also sorry if my grammar is bad im a little unfocused :smoke: hahaha

so in the past years i have sold weed as a job. lol and i stoped cause i got caught cause i was younger and ive been got both times from snitches. so im starting high school in vegas this year (18 yes) just finishing my last year. i am going to get a job and play soccer for them so i thought it would help to meet people, i have a good connect nice guy super chill and i trust him. when i pick up from him next im going to talk to him about dropping the prices for me so ill be paying at the most 45 and 8th i hope 40 but its all good. i can go get a scale when im ready i still live with my dad and step mom but im moving out as soon as i find a place. heres the thing her job can radomly search the house for drugs or whatever its in her contract because her job pays for the place. they are both cool with me smoking and when we move my dad said if i wanted to smoke i could. but i plan on keeping my shit on the down low no sketchy people or any of this bull shit. i really could use the extra cash. i just want some advice on what your perspective of all this is. im going to decide for myself i just want to here what GC has to say :) . and my plan on where to keep the weed is in a bag and a mason jar in side another bad hidden way deep in a closet under tons of shit. and only get it out when no one is home witch will be most of the time.

2. Fuck the grammar...I'm not reading that block of fuckin' text even if you pay me to do it, which you should anyway because you should feel pretty fuckin' graced given I stopped by and visited your post...For I am awesome, and my name is gold.

OscarZetaAcosta has spoketh.:cool:

3. ^this

4. I wouldn't keep anything in the house find somewhere else to stash it.

5. Oscar did you just become orange? I remember seeing your name in blue?

6. you cant ask ppl on the interntz to be nice thats like strapping a porkchop to your ass and asking a polar bear not to bite you

7. Oscar since when is your name orange

8. hahaha ok fuck u then oscar haha im kidding i was just baked at the moment

9. OscarZetaAcosta's name is gold, damnit! Gold! And since yesterday...I bought the subscription last week, too awhile, but now I live in infamy.:cool: