Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Read an Article.. legalize?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rizenn, Sep 22, 2012.

1. So I just read an article saying that Arkansas will have legal medical marijuana?.

And that its the first state in the south to.

Also it will lead to more votes on this in different states.

Thoughts?

2. They have to vote on it, in the fall.

I hope it will lead to more votes in different states, we've got 13/50 decriminalized states at the moment.

Virginia looks FAR off, so does Florida.

3. VA I understand but why Florida :(

4. How can you understand VA and not Florida?
    Florida has Worse penalties then Virginia does for simple possession.

But I believe the more states that decriminalize it, the more it will push for federal decriminalization

5. Florida would be dope with medical marijuana.2o gs in florida is a felony.:(

6. Haven't heard anything about this, but that would be too cold if they did. I wouldn't have to move 1000+ miles from home. And Arkansas is a beautiful state, minus all the racists.

7. Eh NJ cant even be considered mmj. No dispensaries, and its only available for terminally ill cancer patients. Chris christies a dumb fat fuck lol