Re: whos sick of medical marijuana in only some states?

Discussion in 'General' started by austyn12, Jul 21, 2012.

1. #1 austyn12, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Who' s sick of how marijuana is slowly becoming legal for medical in few states? Why dont we just make a law that says its useful for median in all the states? If we can get enoth people to agree the government will have to legalize it for medical then in 10 years or so competently legal or maby just stick with medical.

here are reason for making it medical
    1.you will have less dealers on street because if your 18 or older u wont be buying from a dealer
    2. it will lower the amount of people thinking its bad
    3. it will help lots of people who are using it medically and getting arrested for it in states that they don't have medical marijuana laws.
    4. There will be less people dieing from legal drugs because they rather smoke marijuana to fix their disorders
    5. less people will think this is just a drug people use to get high off
    6. IT helps cancer patients with their pain and some scientists say it kills cancer cells
    7. its a good painkiller for anyone
    8.its been a median way back in history before pills were made

heres how we can prove its medical
    1. doing more research in medical states on rats and animals with disorders and give it thc like they are doing now .
    2.show proof from scientists showing its useful for a median
    3. have people who have proof their disorder was helped with the thc in marijuana
    4. have a lot of websites with tests by scientists that alot of people know about

2. if anyone has more info i should ask just say so. I hope people agree with me and spread the word.

3. I'm definitely not sick of medical marijuana. I do agree that it should be legal for all states though.

4. Sounds like you are doing a school project haha

5. im trying to change the views of people who smoke so people who hate it don't hate it as munch. IF my brother does a projcet in health class on it im going to give him alot of links showing its good for median.

6. sorry kinda misleading i meant it in a way where its only legal in some states

7. Then yes, I do hate that it is only "legal" (if we can call it that) in some states.

8. before i start spreading this on youtube does my info make since and seem like it would help it? IM honestly only spending all this time so i an help some people and have it legal for medical use since i know im not only person who hates anti depressants because they don't work on them and they arnt safe.

9. Divide and conquer. As each state passes bills to allow the use of MMJ the pressure goes up for the Feds. There are so many reasons to make it legal at the federal level and one not to... Big money from tobacco and alcohol interests....

10. #10 austyn12, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012

honestly i think the alchol company's can make thc alcohol like they have now. Also have beer and vodka and all that with thc in it. Its posable to make weed beer but u gotta basically make liquid thc and add 50mg or something like that for each bottle or cup of beer. They will have to do something.

11. #11 FateToker, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
    Just start spreading the word man, though honestly I'd just call up your nearest NORML chapter and see what you could do to help. They're already an established, respected organization striving for the same thing. Good luck to you regardless of how you go about this. If you are going to try something, please make sure you have sources for your info, there are plenty of studies out there, people just refuse to listen. Also, big tobacco and alcohol are definitely a big part of why it's not legal already, sadly :(

Sure they could integrate marijuana into alcohol, but that's not the right way to go about helping people view it as less harmful...it would be more logical for them to market it separately. Unfortunately I think you've got a lot of reading to do before trying to change people's views. I'm pretty sure Granny has a ton of information in her signature here, I would start there brother.

12. Tobacco and Alcohol kills thousands every month, yet it is for sale every where you shop. Why would they want to combine it with THC? Better too have two highly desired items than one.

Think about it another way. If MJ were to be legalized then the public would be exposed to the real numbers of people who die from its use. How would the tobacco and alcohol companies deal with their drugs being compared a drug that kills no one....

13. excaly but i have a feeling if its legal they will do that. i hate alcohol its horrible it ruined my life and made my parents hate drugs even more(Including weed)

14. Yes. This is what I keep saying, websites with tests by scientists that a lot of people know about.
    :smoking:

the truth is federal law wont change for a long time and until then its a state by state issue, still being trumped by federal law.

15. we are still breaking the law tho even tho the feds dont inforce it.

16. I know the fed law is going to be hard to change but thats the attitude people have it can be sooner if we work together and spread this info.

17. Yes. It is a violation of Federal Law to have any in your possession. The Feds have been told to back off of the little guy and concentrate on the big dogs. The Feds see the dispensaries as "Big Dogs".

18. thats so fucked up They should back the fuck off the dispensaries most of them want to help people. im going to open a dispensary to help people and i might get arrested? thats fucked sorry but when the feds call the big dogs dispensaries im pissed

19. You have plans to open up a dispensary yet you just now found out that dispensaries get raided? :rolleyes: Sounds like you know nothing about dispensaries.

20. Get it on the ballot to vote on that's what all us med states did