Re-Veging?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AgentJay, Jan 26, 2016.

1. is this revegging?
    if so....how to get it back on track?

Attached Files:

2. #2 AgentJay, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    upon further research it seems this might be foxtailing?

light leaks? maybe.
    tent has pinholes that i noticed, here and there. but it is located inside garage...that stays closed 90% of the time.

my wife opens door to drive her car in/out on other side. but that only remains open for a minute. twice a day, and the second time, is usually after dark time anyway.
    the light bulb on garage opener stays on for a couple minutes after that. but it is way on other side.
    on the opposite side of garage, from where her door and any potential light getting in. is where tent is. on the far corner of tent,...along the side is where i have 3 openings for 6" vent duct. but those opening are filled with ducting. and only a small gap remains. i can see, when lights are on in tent...and off outside, that some light escapes through those vent openings. but again, garage is dark except for a minute or so.

too much N? doubtful. but possible.
    with the SuperSoil mix. the plant is supposed "have what it need when it needs it". so i dont really know if too much N is even possible, or how to correct if it were. and i have so far only noticed wierd appearance on 1 plant.

heat stress? very doubtful.
    temps never get over 77. RH 36%-42%
    top of plants = 18" from light.

so...need lil' help here. do i have a problem? is it correctable?
    today is day #58 of 12/12. it looks like i have another 2-3 weeks before ripe.
    if it is foxtailing, i understand this can sometimes be a trait of the genetics and nothing can be done.
    if thats the case....how will it effect yield/potency?

3. I'm not really sure what you're referring to in this picture as the problem. It looks like a perfectly healthy bud and plant....at least what you show. When you're posting pics, try to get some of the whole plant and not just a part or a bud. Light leaks are never a good thing...any at all. But I don't see anything in this picture to lead me to believe that you have an issue with this particular plant. Maybe you can go into more detail about what you're seeing here that concerns you. TWW

4. Looks like calyx's are swelling up and bud is doing what it should. Your at day 58 so not too much longer it will only swell more

5. thanks a lot for taking a look. the new leaves sprouting from bud is normal?

cant take another pic until later when lights-on. but those new sprouts are beginning to extend above the calyx.

ill post some more pics later.

6. see pics, sort of top left of bud,..got sprout shooting up.
    this only happening on handful of buds,..rest seem normal.

Attached Files: