Re Vegging.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Studorspud, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Hi all. I have 6 plants all with sex determined but i unfortunatly stressed them to the max and found some hermies. I want to stick them back into veg to make em big and bushy and get some clones. Do you think i could save the hermies by giving them a better life before their 2nd flower and secondly if anyone has put their sexed plants back into veg, how long does it take for them to revert back to growth again?

Cheers,

Spud

2. Hey here are some photo's of my plants, only one week into re-revegitation and looking great. If this helps anyone im feeding them the week 2 nutes until im happy with the growth, they are gonna be massive i think, they are already 24-30" tall. Apart from the skinny Skunk #1.

P7160005.JPG
    Dreamtime
    P7160008.JPG
    Durban Skunk
    P7160011.JPG
    Skunk #1
    P7160013.JPG
    Durban Skunk
    P7160015.JPG
    Skunk #1

3. Depending on the light between 2-3 weeks you should start seeing the new leafs coming out.

Trash the Hermie

4. Cheers Dierwolf for the reply, have you ever reveged a plant for clones? I stressed them all and think i made them go hermie. The skunk male i thought i had is now showing female pistols(pre flower?) so im hoping that now they are stress free i wonder if they would stay hermie or go fem when i flower them. I heavily stressed em with some new shit nutes i bought, no nutes for age while i was waiting for new nutes, under watering them, letting them get root bound, ect ect.

Ill keep an eye on the suspect hermies when i re flower them and chuck them as soon as i see them, plus ive forgotten which ones were hermie. D'oh.

Cheers. Spud

Are you entering the mini canna comp, check it out at http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/131402-welcome-one-all-grass-city-stadium.html

5. I am pretty sure once the plant shows as a hermie you can't reverse that.

6. no ones its a hermie its a hermie..

and yes i have Flowered, revegged, taken clones, flowered, havested, revegged again...

Also checked postmans grow journal you will see his reveg as well.

7. So if there all hermies then just let them flower and you'll have seedy weed and will know better next time not to stress them, if however, you have a female at least seperate them.

Lastly, you could use a lot more light for them.

8. Cool, cheers dierwolf for the input, i was hoping that you would say because ive stressed them i made em hermies if i re veg and start them flowering again i stand more of a chance at getting more girls in my room (it made sense in my head i swear). As soon as i find the hermies again(as ive forgotten which ones i discovered to be hermie) ill pull em and mash them.

Hi Chimera, Thanks for the reply. As i said to dierwolf ill find my hermies and mash em up when i put them into flower, i am messing about with this grow as they were free to a certain extent. Ill never learn if i dont experiment with a few. Ive got a 400w HPS and a 125W Envirolite over my grow at the mo, im tempted by another 400w to even things up but my cabs 120cmx80cm and my extraction system is on full whack. My plant look wank i know but ive been topping and hacking at them just to see what happens. This is my 6th or 7th grow man so im still in the newbie section i think.

Thankyou again, i know your trying to help.

Spud

9. High everyone? I started my reveg on the 6 plants i have, all was cool at first, 3 out of the 6 are the same just a lot bushier, the other 3 have shown wierd new growth. I had heard this was ok so i guess im just checking what your thoughts are. They are all showing they're female pre-flowers too now, no balls yet but still looking at the suspect hermies.

P1160033e.JPG

P1160041e.JPG

P1160042e.JPG

C ya for now.

Stud.